Thursday, September 18

~ computer is back home, but still slow...


woo hoo!! i finally got the computer back!!! & it loaded a picture... it took forever ~ and dunno if i will be able to git it published or not since it said it could not contact blogger. there still must be an interference in the house somewhere. too much technical 'stuff' for me! this is a pic of the booth the first of the month after i took some things in. been doing well. this month ~ september so far has been a bit slow. will try more pics later. medical tests came back ok ~ thank*you God!!! will have more at a later date. just wanted to say have a wonderful blessed thursday m'friends! humble ♥

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi, Vikki!

So sorry about your computer. I hate computer probs, because I'm not a whiz either. It's all so complicated and expensive!

Yes! I would love your salsa recipe. Whenever you want to send it. My e-mail is: appleseedacademy@yahoo.com

I'm still in a mood, but I decided to put aside all of the many things I need to do today and get out for a walk. I think that more cloud=gazing is needed. :)

I love your booth...Is this stuff you've basically made or found? I'd love to do something like that. I love finding stuff and then selling it. That's what I want to do.

Hugs back,
Elizabeth

The Feathered Nest said...

HI SWEET FRIEND!!! It's so good to see you back in the land of blog!!!! You've been on my mind so much....so much so that you have a little treat headed to Iowa....hopefully you will receive it soon....LOVE all the goodies in your space...(((((hugs from GA))))) xxoo, Dawn

kathy said...

Vikki - glad the results are good -- and that you are back -- AND WITH THIS DARLING PICTURE !!!!!!!
so cute what a great job -- all the sweet things - been missing ya !!-- when my computer was down and made me crazed lol Kathy - GA

Renna said...

I'm glad you're back. I hope things improve. It can be so infurating when our computers don't act right. However did we get along without them? ;-)

Sandy said...

Your booth looks great!