Tuesday, October 7

~ still trying to git this 'puter fixed... ~

i soo miss my blogging & trying to comment on my friend's blogs... as of yesterday & dayz of calling & all passing the buck as to what is wrong... will see if this works. still git a black screen when trying to git to different blogs or locations. but fer now, at least it is letting me write & so far has not lost a connection. ~ too complicated fer me! just want it to work & enjoy so it is not a hassle. been busy with painting furniture, gitting fall fun things out & going to fun places... hopefully i can git my pics loaded & show you things i have been up to. been out & about with sharon of sweet repose & if u check out her blog you will see the wonderful pics she takes!! i also caved & got a new baby... it was a puppy that just caught my heart ♥ strings. i will post a pic of lil 'otis' later. he was gonna be wilson, since i was with wilson, she bought a wood box with wilson, and we past a street called wilson, actually 2 times since my radar of direction was off, so was my head to git a puppy! therefore the name 'otis' 'o' for 'oh' 't' for 'this ' 'i' for 'is' 's' for 'silly' or i guess 's' could be stupid & lotsa other things. and our grandson lil 'o' owen liked otis, too. so 'otis' it is! it was a puppy or cupboard, my hubby said i did not need either one... true... but... more later... have a wonderful creative tuesday m'friends. blessings & hugs ~ humble ♥

6 comments:

kathy said...

Girl have been truly missing you --
I check your blog everyday -- When I first started computers many years ago -- I had lots of trouble -always talking to the tech guys -- they had me change - Strings (whatever that is ) and the next guy would change it to something else -- finally realized
these techys didn't know very much - was just reading off of a sheet of possible problems - and then found out others were having similar prob . they knew more than me - so the server was having problems - but will never say that -unless it is a huge storm prob . etc - so keep working at it -- LOVE YA BUNCHES !!! Kathy -ga -- your OTIS _ sounds so sweet

Renna said...

My computer acted up one day last week and I was without it all day. That one day just about drove me beserk; I can't imagine what you're going through! My son fixed my problem for me in about 2 seconds. Seems there was a key stuck on my keyboard, preventing computer from getting past a certain point in the booting process. Ack! Such a simple thing, but something that never crossed MY mind to be the problem. No more eating over the keyboard, either! ;-Þ

I can hardly wait to see pics of your new puppy.

Myrna said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting!! Good to hear from you!
It's so frustrating having 'puter problems--ours is acting suspicously, too.
I popped over to Sweet Repose and saw you and your sweet puppie! Darling! Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

Hi!

Thanks for coming over for a visit. Nope, I didn't get the salsa recipe. I'm sorry you're having computer probs. Aren't those frustrating?

Have a wonderful day today!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth said...

Vikki -

Guess what came in the mail today? The salsa recipe!!! You are so very kind and thoughtful to write it out for me and mail it off. It looks scrumptious and I can't wait to try it.

Thanks again!!!
Elizabeth

A Wild Thing said...

OH MY GOD...I was offline for an hour this morning...thought I was gonna FREAK OUT...well, not quite that bad, but it really ticked me off cause I had an hour before my first dog came in and a hot cup o joe steaming away...whatta ya do...eeeeeeeeee...chased the vacuum around the house till it came on...then my first dog was a half hour early...I don't like hair in my coffee...HA...have a great evening with lil' Otis and girls, if ya run over to my blog you can see him cuddling Mom, but you have to scroll down past Scooby, another dreamboat.

Later friend...wilson