Friday, December 19

~ another visit from the brrrrr *angels* ~

we seem to be in another pattern here with the ice & snow like last year December. it is really very pretty with the glistening & all. * mother natures' bling * i do feel bad for the people who have to travel every day in this kind of weather. especially now with the holidays & the merchants/vendors for the big holiday sales. i am so grateful that i am able to stay home when the roads are bad. i will take my walks in this beautiful snow & scoop/clean the walk & driveway ~ but not drive ~ unless i have to. the ice is very thick & of course i am not real fond of slipping - sliding around walking then. i have been enjoying baking & candy making, finishing up wrapping presents. there is always something to do. i am so blessed ~ to be able to do what i love & enjoy all the wonderful beauty & smells of the season. remembering & being thankful for the reason of the season! ~ *may Gods' love & peace comfort you always* ~ humble♥

2 comments:

kathy said...

Vikki , How I love a blog from you -- It is so beautiful -- always something to do - running behind here--but have to visit my blog friends -- have a great weekend - Kathy - GA

The Feathered Nest said...

I love it when you post too sweetie!!!! The snow is so beautiful to me but I know it is a hardship to many there. I'm so glad you are staying cozy and readying your home for Christmas!! I'm sure Little "O" is going to have the BEST time ever this year! I'm thankful for your sweet friendship....wishing you many blessing this Christmas ~ xxoo, Dawn