Thursday, September 9

~♥ lovin' this weather! ♥~

Yesterday was one of those "perfect" weather dayz! In the 70's with a breeze & blue skies & lotsa sunshine! Thank God for each day! A sweet morning glory nodding in the breeze... been going thru some of my photos from last year... {have not had hubby load any new ones lately, I can not get the hang of it! so let him do it} This is by the garden & the sky was a beautiful blue with our rusty find from his uncles' barn... love. the star design!

The lil' wrens love being around this sweet birdhouse, they are soo cute!

Everything this year has really dried up early! Put out some fall things already & have lotsa yard work to do, cutting everything back...
Been enjoying the windows open & coolness! Hubby loves it, too! I have to put on socks & fleece & more blankies, than him... but am soo loving having the windows open!
Have a wonderful thursday m'friends! Hope you make the time to do something you love!
Hugs & blessings, Humble ♥

5 comments:

kathy said...

oops could not get it to take my comment -- GRR !! LOvely pics --
birdhouse , stars and Morning glories -- so delightful

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweetie!!!! Oh my girl, there's nothing better that those 70's temps...crisp blue skies and a gentle breeze ~ fall is just around the corner and I'm a happy girl!!! I hope you are feeling wonderful and enjoying your days (and maybe creating something beautiful!) have a wonderful weekend dear friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Rebecca said...

Hello Vicki Girl!
How are you? I am still among the living and finally things are calming down. I love this post about the fall and the lovely morning glories, they grow all over my yard and I just love them.
Maybe one of these days, we will be able to get together! Looking forward to meeting you some day and giving you a hug
Blessings
Rebecca

Denise Locke said...

Hi sweet earth angel!! Love your pretty pic. that bird house and that rusty metal.. yummy.. and of course my morning glories.. xo Have a beautiful weekend.. tawk to ya soon. :) xoxoxo

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Vikki, I just had to drop by and say hello and I'm thinkin' of you!!! I hope all is well with you and your precious family ~ we are all loving the cooler weather and being in the midst of fall here in Georgia....sending you love and hugs dear friend, Dawn