Friday, August 22

~ a fun friday with m'friend ~

i am truly blessed to have such nice friends in my life. today my friend sharon of sweet repose asked me to ride along on her wonderful trip to kalona & to anamosa to deliver her 'treasured finds', her yummy scented candles, & wonderful soaps. she has the most yummy*est smelling truck in iowa! when we lived on the outskirts of iowa city ~ i frequently went to sisters' & i have known sharon for as many years, too, with her wonderful shops. i love them! so it was good to ride along! this time we went to a different one that was sooo me! primitives & rustic! of course i find something & put on layaway. you know i am the layaway queen ~ that way u have'ta go back & get to check it out again! =) sharon took some pics, check them out on her blog - sweet repose. thank*u again m'dear. humble♥





4 comments:

kathy said...

Oh what fun - Time spent with a friend is never wasted - especially
tee hee -when it includes shopping at such a yummy place -- Glad you found some goodies -- you and me girl - I always find something that calls out to me to be loved -gently touched - my thoughts going back in time -what did it mean to the owner, or the creator of this piece -?? kathy - GA

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweetie!!! I'm so sorry I haven't emailed....I will soon....looks like such a wonderful shop you girls went to!!! Gorgeous prims! Hope you have a great weekend Vikki, Hugs to you dear friend, xxoo, Dawn

Sandy said...

Thanks for stopping by! It looks like you had a great trip. If you are ever down my way, look me up, we have some fantastic shops with booths that specialize in primitives!

A Wild Thing said...

Thanks for the kudos girl...next time we are gonna stop traffic as the whirling dervish' whip into the other lane for that perfect shot. Hang on, the blonds are at the wheel...fun trip!!!

sharon