Friday, July 17

~ long time no blog... huh? ~



















I hope this finds everyone doing well and having a good summer... our computer is not being nice, so have not been on here and will try to post when i can... I have been busy, painting furniture when the weather & my health permits, and am soo grateful for all. This is a new thing I have been working on. Some vintage linens & fabric journals. It incorporates my love for vintage items, linens, hankies, quilt pieces, etc, fabrics, buttons, trims, embellishments & papers, verses, sheet music & old books. Too fun! Will try and post more pics when I can. Have a blessed Friday, my dear friends! hugs & blessings, humble ♥

5 comments:

parasols and maryjanes said...

These fabric journals are gorgeous! I really love the way you have use these vintage fabrics and linens as the covers. I would love to see more too.
Elizabeth

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Vikki....this journal is beautiful as well!!!! I am so in love with mine....thank you so very much sweet friend! Please, please send one into Jenny...I will send you her address!!!! hugs and love, Dawn

kathy said...

VIKKI -- oh this one is lovely as well -- ditto to what Dawn said -- I also love my journal -- Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart -- each are so unique and beautiful -- I already said that you needed to send to Somerset --Get cracking girl -- all who see these adore them -- I have to look at mine each day --So glad you could post - keeping fingers crossed and prayers going for the computer -- LOve YA GIRL- will chat soon !! KATHY_GA ♥

Denise Locke said...

My sweet earth angel...
Somerset is calling your name..... Love your style, so eloquent. Hope to see more soon. Love my special journal. Will treasure for always... I touch it and look through it every day. Sits on my bookshelf right outside my art room so I see it every time I walk by... xoxoxoxo
Your sweet pea loves ya..

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

Hi Vikki, I adore this journal. It is so unique and beautiful.
How are you doing?
xoxo joanna