Thursday, April 30

~ happy may day ~


i want to wish everyone a ' happy may day' ... i love the sweet wood violets i found on my walk. we have had alot of rain ~ so the april showers have brought the may flowers & everything is soo green, lush, & beautiful. i have always loved & am amazed, that no matter how cold, severe the weather ~ the flowers & all of mother nature just can pop out after the winters we have. we are soo blessed to enjoy all of God's beauty once agin. take the time to enjoy the flowers, the birds singing, the fresh aire we breathe ~ thank*u Jesus, for all the lovely blessings. have a wonderful friday m'sweet friends. hugs & blessings, humble♥

2 comments:

Renna said...

I love the picture.

May Day reminds me of picking bouquets of wildflowers, wrapping them in pretty paper, lying them on neighbor's porches, ringing their doorbell, and running like the dickens! ;-Þ

kathy said...

THIs is so sweet -- reminds me of who blesses me -- God of course and you dear friend -- Thank you for reminding me -Kathy ♥