Sunday, April 19

another post? more dolls?

well, it has been awhile since i have been on here so, i thought i would do yet another post... these three lil' babies were bisque heads & a bisque sailor boy. the two gals i put on bottles. the lil' girl wears a tag saying 'sweet' on it with a crystal type flower on her head. her bow is from a vintage doll i had. vintage laces & trims, on both of the bottles & are filled with vintage beads, glitter, and tinsel. the blue 'mom' tagged bottle wears her blue bling jewels & lace stiffened crown. the lil' sailor boy sits on a vintage alphabet block with the letter 's' and added 'ail' for 'sail' and the other side of the block had the letter 'a' so put 'way' for 'away' so sail away... also added an ol' brass button with an anchor on it, too. these projects i have been working on have been alot of fun. soo different from what i have usually done. so this week, step out of your usual zone & try something new. you never know, u may like it. have a creative, wonderful monday m'dear friends. humble♥heart

2 comments:

Renna said...

You have inspired me to look for new means of expressing myself creatively. The dolls are just wonderful!

Simply Iowa said...

Here comes the rain, what a sweet comment! I was reading your blog and heard my "old friend Loreena!" I need to play her more! I'm really hooked on Allison Krause, she's like an angel whipering in my ear... I just completed my blog for today, and {rain, more rain} We need to realize how truly blessed we are more often...
Thanks for your Blessings...
'til next time,
Barb C.