Sunday, April 19

~ where o' where have i been? ~

yep, it has been awhile. hope this finds everyone doing well. have had things going on in my life ~ with my health & family, like everyone else. will mebbe write more about that at another time. prayerfully all will be okay ~ God is in control. i have been still doing joannas' online classes. they have truly been a blessing to me at this time. wonderful therapy. these workshops are amazing. if you git a chance, check them out. the finished artworks ~ bottles, dolls, tattered threads, canvas ~ all the workshops are amazing! such beautiful talents are shown. * this i made in memory of my mom. she loved butterflies so she had this metal butterfly hanging in the window of the farm house with the crystals in it, catching the light. i used it for her wings. added the heart lacey doily & hankie, with other lace pieces & a necklace chain of hers with some charms i added that i knew she loved. 'flutter~bye' for now, mom. love u. miss u. humble♥heart

2 comments:

Renna said...

Vikki! I was just thinking about you this evening, wondering what had become of you. Imagine my surprise when I opened up my Google Reader and saw that you'd posted!

The doll is beautiful. What a sweet and lovely tribute to your mom.

It's so good to see you back, and I've missed seeing pics of your sweet little Owen. :-)

Sarah said...

Vikki your art Dolls are stunning I shall have to take this workshop x hugs sarah x