Sunday, April 19

~ my purpose doll ~ walk by faith, not by sight ~

joanna had picked a theme for the month ' what is your purpose.' so this is my doll. her base is a door knob wrapped with lace & ribbons with a key & buttons. i added one of moms' hankies & used a piece from her wedding dress, the satin & lace. vintage hardware pieces & jewelry & paper roses were used, too. her lil' arms & the cross are from a china doll piece i accidently dropped & broke, but saved it. it spoke to me to use on her. i love ♥ how that happens. ~ Look to God first ~ He is in control. I looked at my problems first & blamed God. He showed me He permitted these things in my life for a reason. He is a just God who will turn the situation to that which is good & right. my purpose ~ to walk by faith, with a humble heart. ♥

2 comments:

Renna said...

The doll is so unique. I love the vintage looking face, and I loved your inspirational post.

Sarah said...

Vikki I love her so much xx. Hugs sarah x