Thursday, March 11

~pretty soon...


last nite we had some rain & lightning & thunder boomers! wow, seems like we jump from snow... yep it is almost all gone from our yard... to the next thing... which is ok with me... seeing the snow gone for now & seeing more & more green, all washed now from the rains.
i even have the windows opened a crack this morn & the birds are singing & our chime is ringing a song from the wind...
Bill saw a wild turkey on his walk this morn... a big one at that. i told him we are to see robins now, not turkeys... =)
is not mother nature ~ GOD's ~ colors just gorgeous? ... i love this pic of the sweet flowers in my yard... soon i will be able to take the 2010 pics of my yard & my love of nature!
it is almost friday agin, sweet friends... the time just flys! have a wonderful creative day!
hugs & blessings, humble ♥

3 comments:

kathy said...

Vikki , been pouring here again today and expect more tomorrow - have seen lots of robins - in between -- Love your flowers , you truly have a green thumb --
So glad the weather is allowing your walks -- HUGZ _ kathy -ga♥

The Feathered Nest said...

I know sweetie, we are the same way here ~ thunderstorms then clearing and sunny...and the birds are all so happy!!! Happy Spring sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Rebecca said...

Hi Vicki
How are you?
Say girl, I am itching for a road trip, I was going to try and get out of here on Sat and head on down to your neck of the woods.
What does it look like for you, otherwise I can in a couple of weeks. I have a package for you too!
Hope all is well with you...
Many Blessings
Rebecca