Friday, March 4

~a slice of heaven~

this is the gorgeous hotel in nashville where we stayed... it is unbelievable how beautiful it really is... when you check in this is the view right by the front desk looking into the complex...



this is the area off to the left of the where the first pic is taken... we ate here the last nite.  the big stones in the water, shoot water from one rock to another... the rooms up above have balconies ~just gorgeous!



this is my favorite spot... the falls! i remember this from the last time i was here... it is soo relaxing. we sat here many times during our stay, from the first nite we arrived, having margaritas, and a couple of other nites. i sat here many times while here, having coffee, reading & just soaking in the beauty! you can see the balconies on the rooms here, also...
i am glad i went,had many good times & lots of fun! a great group of gals, who will be remembered always... i was soo blessed to be able to go & share this wonderful experience. 

my computer has been acting up posting with blogger, so finally got it to mebbe behave for a little while... have many more pics of heart of country & Barbs' gorgeous booth at the show! it was awesome!was soo happy to share the experience. i was soo thrilled for Barb! she is an amazing lady & glad she did so well...
have a wonderful week*end...

Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you. He will not permit the godly to slip & fall.
{Ps.55:22}
A loving spirit is at the same time a caring spirit.

hugs & blessings, humble♥



4 comments:

kathy said...

Been trying to post to bloggs -- blogger sends me to __Start an account site -- CRazy --Will try to call you -KAthy - ga ♥

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet angel Vikki!!! What a gorgeous hotel!!!! I love that you went on this trip and had such a wonderful time...you deserve it sweetie! I'm such a goober, I didn't realize your artwork was published!!! Please forgive me for not congratulating you!!! I'm so not surprised, I love all that you create ~ I hope that all is going well with you and your family....it's so good to visit you here. hugs and love, Dawn

The Feathered Nest said...

Miss you blogging sweet Vikki!!!! Hope you are wonderful....hugs and love, Dawn

Vee said...

I've just wandered in from a sweet comment you made in my corner years ago now. I hope that all is well with you.