Wednesday, February 24

~♥~ is it a bird? a plane? no it is... ~♥~




SUPER*OWEN*!!!!
and he is making a 'super' visit to g'ma & g'pa 's house for a coupla days!!!
It will be soo fun & good to see the lil' guy! G'pa stopped at the store today & got some ice cream & do*nuts already... so our lil' super guy will fly with his sugar high! and of course the animal shaped mac & cheez! we do have the fruit & vegies, too ~ and he loves his vegies!
with things happening in our lives ~ "super" owen is exactly what we need! thank God for sucha wonderful blessing! have a wonderful thursday m'friends.... it is almost friday again....
hugs & blessings, humble♥


4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Vikki, he's such a big boy now!!!!! And OH SO SUPER TOO!!!!! What a beautiful face he has...I know you must steal kisses and hugs all the time!! Enjoy your precious O, these are memories in the making dear friend. hugs and love, Dawn

kathy said...

Vikki , what better way to be snowed in , than with your little cutie -- altho he is getting big - HOw cute is that -- My oldest son - loved _HE _ MAN -- do you remember that cartoon?? anyway -- it is fun to remember . Have a great time -- will check in first of the week -- have grands this afternoon and now going to supper -- SO smiley times for you and me too - Blessings -- stay warm -- wind is fierce here today - so so cold -- hugz -kathy ♥ ( so happy to see pics and you blogging

Rebecca said...

Hi Vicki
I am sorry but I did not see your comment on my new blog until today. I am in Az right now but will be home on the 5th. I am so happy that you have been blessed by some of the literature on my blog. I do have literature I can send you, just give me your address and I would be so happy to send it to you.
Blessings
Rebecca

Rebecca said...

PS That little guy is sure a cutie!