Wednesday, February 10

~♥~ SOO THANK♥FUL ~♥~

~~~♥~~~ for the LOVE i am shown through HIS LOVE... with out GOD in my life i just do not know where i would be... {well, i know} but you know what i mean...
this is my sweet dad with my sweet lil' owen... great g'pa & he called owen... his "champ" ~ too cute... ~
i have been on this emotional roller coaster since my dad died almost two years ago with the farm estate... today i got confirmation that a loan has been processed for the sale to my brother...
i want to thank everyone for their prayers for me on this journey... GOD BLESS YOU!!! ♥♥♥ and to my finest feathered friend {you know who you are} with her wisdom... 'all things work together for those who love HIM....♥♥♥

AMEN!!! all are in my thoughts & prayers... with love, many hugs & blessings... humble♥


I LOVE YOU DAD! I LOVE YOU MOM! HOPE YOU ARE DANCING! ♥ LOVEYOUBOTH & MISS YOU BOTH TERRIBLY..♥♥... your daughter, vikki ♥

4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh sweet friend. My eyes are filled with tears for you!!! Seeing your precious father holding your precious little O just took my breath away and then reading on...I see a BLESSING!!!! I'm so, so happy for you Vikki, as I know this has been a hard couple of years, truly not being able to grieve for the stress of everything. But now!! All things DO work together for good for those who love HIM!!!!!! big, big hugs and love to you, Dawn

myletterstoemily said...

what a precious picture, congratulations!

so sorry for your recent heartaches.

you are welcome to use anything on my little
blog. happy to meet you!

kathy said...

Vikki , Oh how precious to see the pic of your DAd and little Owen and the joy on his face - I am so happy that you will have some closure -- and look on the days ahead as a time of
closure and healing -- and now can remember your sweet MOM and DAd with joy -- Blessings Dear friend -- will call tomorrow -- Kathy - GA ♥

SweetAnnee said...

We've been blessed with the years with our parents..Mine are both gone too, but I will always miss them and our life together