Monday, February 22

~♥~ it is pretty, but...

sometimes i keep thinking it must still be Christmas time ~yet, again, whatever... then i remember it is february! and in about 10 months it will be Christmas time... shhhhhhhhhh!!! do not even think or say that!! oh my... !!!

the snow is pretty, but enuf already... is to be cold/colder again. i can tell that the sun has more power ~ the snow melts faster, the sky is looking more spring-y, & some more birds are around singing their pretty songs... ~ soon it will be spring but for now we see the white stuff...

seems like even with the weather... i wait on calls from attnys & doctors... no news is good news i guess...

i will keep praying for good news & keep doing some of my projects that i love to do & am blessed to be able to do~

~♥~keeping all of you, my friends ~ in my thoughts & prayers! keep cozy & do what you love & enjoy... ~♥~

~hugs & blessings ~ humble♥

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hello sweet Vikki!!!! My goodness you all do get so much snow don't you?? I like it for one day...that's it! But usually that never comes, we were fortunate this year though...I hope all is well with you dear friend, feeling good and things will settle down with the farm. And you are so very right, creating is therapy to our busy minds!!!! Hugs and love to you, Dawn

kathy said...

Sweet friend -- this is so beautiful -- Snuggle in and create away , your creations are always filled with ♥--your pics are beautiful --It makes my ♥ smile -- HUGZ _ KAthy -ga ♥