Friday, January 2

~ may 2009 *shine* in His love ~

may all my friends have a wonderful 2009! may His love ~ peace ~ blessings surround you. i wrote in my journal yesterday to listen more, talk less. just be still & know He is God. do what you love & are blessed with. create more & complain less. do something fun everyday & smile & laugh. this is a pic of my table in the great room. i love.love.love. lamps -lites -candles. most of my 'lil lites are on 24/7/365. it always makes me smile to see the glow & this lovely message on this vintage sign. my hopes & prayers for you in 2009 ~ Jesus Never Fails ~ hugs & blessings ~ humble ♥

3 comments:

A Wild Thing said...

Same to you friend...it is comforting to know that every man, woman and child has the power of the Universe at their fingertips...all they have to do is believe in the I AM...we can all be enlightened souls if we wish it...it just takes practice and a promise.

I love the lil' 'O's'...what classic shots grammy, now if they could stay that size forever...then you wouldn't have to stay up all night worrying when he turned 21...ha!

Hugs friend...s

The Feathered Nest said...

What a beautiful post Vikki!!! I love this...I would love to do the same sweet friend ~ your soft light is so cozy!! I love leaving these type of lights on all the time too. Everytime I see the photo of your precious grandson I just smile!!! and your little Otis too!! They are beautiful side by side like that ~ xxoo, Dawn

kathy said...

Vikki - Oh so glad you showed this pic -- I do love that star bulb - and the plaque -- wonderful - YES he is our constant --- and rose hips , bought a pack the other day - Had some , so bought a reserve pack ,but after Christmas - they are gone . Such a sweet tribute and I do so love candlelight .
Kathy - ga