Tuesday, January 6

moving santas to snopeople


some years i put out a mix of both santas' & snopeople but this year just did the santa thing. i have now switched them for the snopeople. this is one of my fave cabinets, love. the color. actually most of my cabinets are my favorites! can you tell i like the ol' gold color/mustardy tones? you can see it on most of my walls in the house. the neat thing about the wall paint color is that, at during the day or evening it takes on different tones, it doesn't always look the same, love that! i grunged & painted the candle stik. i love. the battery candle look lite. they are great for the spots where u need some soft glow & mebbe not a plug-in around. i made some of the snopeople & the bottle. the chimney box with all the trimmings & santa i made, too. speaking of making things ~ check out joanna pierrotti moss hill studio blog. (click on joanna's art on side bar) she makes the greatest things from vintage re*purposed, re♥loved things. ~ things i love doing & seeing, too ~ joanna is having a new year 2009 give away. a bottle with a sweet lil' doll face on it. look at her past blogs & see what she does with baby shoes & check out her studio she used at one time. it is one that i would love to have! have a fun wonderful wednesday friends. humble ♥

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Thanks for stopping in for a visit. I love the warm look of your little winter vignette! The mustard tone looks so good with the warm browns and reds you have paired it with. The stools are darling! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Vee said...

Hi Vikki, I was just perusing comments at my blog and noticed yours again. I wondered if I'd returned your most welcome visit...perhaps, but unlikely. I just wanted to thank you for visiting and for leaving a comment so that I could follow you here. I've been having a good time poking about. My sis is on her way to Iowa today...hope that the weather is okay there!

kathy said...

Vikki - lOVE thE santas ans snowpeople too -- Oh love mine -- blogger here would not let me upload pics yesterday - working on swaps all morning - will e mail you soon - KATHY - GA

lorhen82 said...

Hi Vikki! I found your blog through The Feathered Nest. What a generous gift you gave her! I'm going to have to spend some time later looking through your wonderful blog. I love your banner!

Nice to "meet" you!
Lori