Wednesday, January 5

~♥CHRISTMAS DECOS ARE BEING TAKEN DOWN♥~

Today I was at the JUNK ASYLUM booth taking down leftover Christmas...not alot left, but was a S*L*O*W month for sales!  I marked alot of things down & brought home some santas & greenery. Of course I had to do a little shopping before I left... that is part of it, isn't it??    =)

These are pics from my booth in Kalona, Iowa.  All decked out for Christmas.  Tomorrow I am picking up fave grandson Owen... to go & take down any Christmas that is left... hopefully not much.  It was slow in December for alot of the booths, from what was said.  I did not get out much in December, mebbe they did not either.  Now I believe people are out & shopping for themselves, re*decorating, etc...which this is a good time for that! Saw alot of great buys today!  I am just happy, so blessed,  when a few things sell...& happy for  others who do well for they may need the sales more than I do!

I can hardly wait to see Owen tomorrow... need a g'ma day.  Lunch with a handsome guy & a good helper what more could ya want? 


"Well done, my good and faithful servant. You have been faithful in handling this small amount, so now I will give you many more responsibilities. Let's celebrate together!
                                                                {Matt.25:21}
Have a wonderful Thursday m'friends.  hugs & blessings, humble♥

1 comment:

kathy said...

How fun for you and little O --
HOpe you are well and had a great time -- HUGZ ♥me