Tuesday, January 4

~♥some necklaces I have created♥~



 These are some necklaces I have made just before Christmas... I LOVE making jewelry!
I LOVE. using vintage items...the hardware...old key hole covers from dressers & antique furniture pieces!


I like taking pics but they do not always turn out very good... I had an order for a bird charm & could not find anymore of the one the customer liked that I had on that day.  So... I made my own!  The small bird in the above pic in the small square charms are the ones I made.
I usually put my necklaces on tags I distress or add background stamps or music/book text.  These I used some egg prints I cut out with the music background & words or a feather. 

 On the back of the tags I sewed a lace pocket to let the necklace chain fall into.  I think the pocket on the back helps to keep the necklaces from getting all tangled.

It is fun to try different things & be creative...using the talents God gave you.



Now these are the gifts Christ gave to equip God's people to do His work and build up the church, the body of Christ. 
                           {Eph.4:11-12}
                                                        * God has empowered each of us with special abilities. How we use these abilities is up to us.*  
                                                            hugs & blessings, humble♥

2 comments:

kathy said...

dear friend -- your work is so beautiful and presented straight from your heart -- So gla to see more
posting --- I do so love to see and your words of wisdom about what God is sharing -- HUgz -- ♥

Denise Locke said...

LOVE YOUR NECKLACES AND THOSE SPECIAL, SPECIAL TAGS YOU CREATE FOR THE PRESENTATION !! XOXO
LOVE READING YOUR BIBLE VERSES MY EARTH ANGEL !! XOXOXO
YOUR SWEET PEA THINKS OF YOU EVERY DAY !!
XOXO
DENISE