Thursday, January 6

~♥sweet,sweet day filled with lotsa hugs♥~

Yep, this is my fave lil' guy! We had soo much fun today.  I called Owen this morning, to tell him I was on my way & he told me it was a longgggggggg wait!
We went to Kalona, the Rug Cottage & Barntiques shops/antique mall today to take down Christmas.  Owen was totally ♥smitten♥ with Nancy & Johns' daughter Jessica!  It is such a wonderful atmosphere there...they are like family...I am very blessed to have them in my life. You can visit Nancy's shop at  rugcottage.blogspot.com  {omgoodness i finally figured out how to highlite a site!! yippee!} On her sidebar she has many other blogs that are fun to visit, too, including iowabarntiques.blogspot.com  {yeah! i did it again...scarey that i may be getting a little more 'puter savvy!}    This is a pic of Owen last year~whadda sweet♥ heart, huh?  He made that in Sunday school... My heart belongs to Jesus! We did some more things which I will fill you in on later.            ... friday again tomorrow! where does the week go? 

train yourself to be godly. "Physical training is good, but training for godliness is much better, promising benefits in this life and in the life to come"           {1Tim.4:7-8}              have a great friday! humble♥

1 comment:

kathy said...

WELL my girl -- u r --computer savvy --and on a roll-- Pretty soon I will have to ask yo questions LOL How I love the pic of little Owen -- from last year love his sweet heart .that he made -- I know how you adore both your grands . mANY HUGZ - me ♥