Friday, August 28

~ another drizzle-ley day ~









It is a good thing there are bright pictures that I have taken... since the sun has not been out ~ it is good to see these... the heavy rains have stopped. Thank *U God. We went to see our lil' "O" last nite. The creeks were all overflowing! Unbelieveable how green & lush everything is this summer! I have not had to water the lawn once this summer, very unusual! But I love how beautiful everything looks! These are my sweetpeas, that I have by our basement door. The morning glories love to grow right along with them! Love seeing them everytime I go out to walk. Such a pretty sight that makes me smile... I am soo grateful for that! Hope this makes you smile & it is Friday again! Double smiles... =) =) Have a great & beautiful friday!
Hugs & Blessings, Humble♥

4 comments:

kathy said...

Oh vikki -- How beautiful -- sweet little morning glories -turning up their faces --to bid you good morn - and fragrant sweet peas -- what a delight -- Rained cats and dogs here after I left for errands this morn -- Had to sit in car for a half hour --to go into the store - but we really needed rain - Blessings -- Tracking down the box - keep fingers and toes crossed - Kathy - ga

BALLET NEWS said...

Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

It's all perfect !

Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

The Feathered Nest said...

Hey sweetie!!!! You have such a green thumb Vikki ~ everything that grows around your home is so beautiful ~ I bet that Little O is growing too!!! I hope you are doing wonderful dear friend, hugs and love across the miles, xxoo, Dawn

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Vikki!! I just had to stop by and say hello, I always love hearing from you! Noah mentioned you yesterday and said, "Mom, your friend's team won!!" He was excited for you because he can't stand Georgia Tech....He loves the University of Georgia Bulldogs!
I hope you are doing great, staying warm and cozy ~ and that little O and his mommy are feeling great. love to you sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn