Wednesday, August 19

~ PROJECTS EARLIER THIS SUMMER... ~






Somedays I feel like I do not accomplish much... which is very true! Earlier this year we have had some gorgeous weather days... we had a record cool July! So I took advantage of that & painted some of the furniture finds I had from over the years. I think if I am not outside & not seen by the neighbors ~ they call to see if I am ok... gotta love. that! As you can see, also, the purple verbena flower bed just starting to bloom in the backgound, too. I have some more furniture pics to post later as with other things. The pic above is a wool background with all wool appliques. I made it for Kyle & Shanna. (they really liked it!) The colors are more deep & rich than this pic shows... I really enjoy working with wool & painting small furniture & distressing it ~ I am soo blessed to do what I love! To be able to see & do things with my hands ~ those are blessings! For everything I am soo grateful. I hope you get to do something today that you really enjoy! hugs & blessings, humble ♥

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear Vikki, you have the sweetest spirit dear friend!!! I love seeing your wonderful creations and painting ~ wish so bad we could make some goodies together!!! The wool artwork is gorgeous and I know that your son and DIL love having something from your heart and hands ~ I hope you are feeling wonderful...keep nurturing your creative soul!! xxoo, Dawn

kathy said...

Vikki , Oh I am loving all the great painted things - I too can't resist little shelves and stools - The wool art is gorgeous -- What talent my girl -
*And How I am loving seeing your blog - each day and what you are creating -- Thanks for the sweet note - you are a very special friend of my heart --kathy - ga ♥