Friday, August 21

~ my lil' rainman & furry friends ~



Two weeks ago we had the pleasure of our lil' 'o' for the week*end... love the lil' guy soo much!!! on Friday it rained & rained & rained. With doggies I have to let them out. It was a cool rain ~ the kind with no lightning or thunder... (my kind of rain) Yep, I do love rainy days! I had this hooded sweatshirt that was my mom's ( I know she was smiling on us when Owen was wearing it!) I wear it, now, but that day it was for Owen...
I received a wonderful e*mail today from my friend Nellie... about rain. It reminded me of that Friday. Isn't a blessing how we get the messages? How God works in our lives? Just two weeks ago it rained on Friday & today, Friday again ~ we are having rain showers.
How blessed I was to walk in the rain & splash in puddles with my lil' buddy. We laughed & giggled at how high the water was when our feet hit the puddles! As Nellies' e-mail stated we must have needed a washing. It was priceless...!!!
So even tho your day may give you puddles, just splash thru them & dance like a child!
hugs & blessings, humble♥

3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh sweetie, little O is such a precious angel!!!! I love seeing photos of him ~ he's growing like a weed! I hope you are doing wonderful my sweet friend, hugs and love...Dawn

kathy said...

Oh how delightful -- He is so cute and growing so fast -- Love the email about rain -- Yes rain has been in my life this past year -- But after the rain the sunshine - Wow girl fantastic pictures -- Is your computer all
better -- Oh i love these posts -
tired today , a good kind of tired == fulfilling a blessing every moment -- son&dtr♥-moved today -- God's special blessing --
on their lives -- HUGS ♥♥- Kathy -ga

Denise Locke said...

Oh how sweet is that. Just priceless. You lock these memories up and hold tight. They grow up soo fast. The rain is soothing to the soul.... my sweet earth angel.. love ya to pieces.. Your sweetest, sweet pea.. xo