Tuesday, August 18

~ my treat everyday...~




It sure doesn't seem like it is August... but looking back at my flower pics and seeing their growth ~ summer is going fast! These purple verbena must like this flower bed... I know I sure love seeing them everyday. They draw the butterflies... who stop to say 'hi'! The flowers are soo lovely this year ~ I know I say that every year! I just love seeing my flowers & plants with my treasures mixed in with them. It is my special treat for me & just wanted to share with you m'friends. I have more pics to post later... Have a treat-filled day! hugs & blessings, humble♥

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

What sweet flowers my sweet friend!!! I hope you are doing wonderful, and feeling good...I think of you all the time and hoping you are blessed my sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

kathy said...

Vikki , Oh the beauty -- I love your flowers and sweet things together -- my problem is very heavy shade -- so not many flowering things love deep shade -- YOur flowers are almost as sweeet as you !! You are truly one of God's wonderful creations -So glad to call you friend - Kathy - ga ♥