Tuesday, July 8

so thank*ful


this computer/technology stuff is wayyy complicated for this ol' gal... but with a kindred soul ~ my angel it is easier! Dawn,http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/ my sweet dear friend, helped me with this bloggy thing, and bless her ♥ she is soo lovely. she designed the blog header, it is so gorgeous! she did the colors for me ~ everything! i love it all, Dawn!! ♥ she walked me thru the the 'stuff' on here, she has patience~so appreciate you. i have been thru some trying times here of late, and she has been there for me, and thought this would be good for me. i had even put it off, made up a comment, and it got a response, from someone else in this great blog-land. so to me that is one of my signs. i believe that there are not coincidences, it is all from God. the people you meet, the things in nature u see, the trials in life are all from Him. thank*u to my dear sweet angel, Dawn.http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/ Bless u, m'friend. humble♥

8 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hello sweet friend!!! I haven't answered your questions yet as I thought I might call you tomorrow if you're home. I did center your photo for you!!! I hope you don't mind ~ You are getting more comfortable with all this stuff though aren't you? We'll talk soon, sweet dreams, xxoo, Dawn

Deb said...

Hi Vikki
Found your blog through Dawn. I love your blog header photo & your vintage bottle label for Mind Wide Open is gorgeous! It was a fun art challenge :-}

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery said...

Thank you for your comment Vikki!
Lilacs are my FAVORITE!
Warm Regards,
Kristin

kathy said...

YAHOO !!! YAHOO !!! I happened to click on your comment in dawn's blog - and what appeared the most wonderful ---BLOg Banner -- oh so lovely -- and your creations amazing --- YOU did it -- so glad -- I am not very computer savvy as you know and Dawn is such a dear to help -- I can check in with you everday now --- I love it --- still looking at the sweet repose blog too --- OH YOUR BLOG BANNER __
the precious button tag -- makes my heart smile -- thatnks for the tutorial on your bottle -- Blessings Dear friend - Kathy - Ga

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Vikki,

What a beautiful photo of those Lilacs. I can tell I am going to love visiting you, dear.:)

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! xo Lidy

marie said...

I love your blog header - it's perfect in every way!
I just discovered this "land of blog" a few weeks ago. I've visited many sites but stayed pretty quiet...except for here at home! I just want to shout out with joy when I look at some of these blogs.
I started a blog of my own on the 4th of July. It's a wonderful way to show off my new grandbabies to my extended family out of state.
(your grandson is sweet by the way).
Enjoy your blog and I can't wait to see the pictures you add.
Marie

Renna said...

Wow, I knew Dawn was greatly creative with her hands, but had no idea she designed blogs, too. This is beautiful!

Jann said...

Hi, and welcome to the blogging world--I found you through Dawn--your lilacs are GORGEOUS--they are one of my favorite flowers! I can almost smell their lovely fragrance, your photo is so wonderful! Blessings, Jann