Wednesday, July 9

sweet repose


does that name just sound so peaceful? Sharon, another great encouraging friend that has wanted me to blog ~ has a site name just that http://thefabricofsweetrepose.blogspot.com/ i have known Sharon for years ~ we love alot of similiar things, too, especially flowers, plants, and antiques. her shop was one of my favorites ~friends~. she now has her hand*did soaps & yummy candles, and furniture in a wonderful shop by kalona ~sisters~. many pieces of furniture in my house are from the old store ~friends, sharons' pieces from her pink chateau and pipers', sisters', and manleys'. stop at her blog and see her wonderful photos of kalona ~ sisters, and manleys antique shop. i use her soap all the time! i used to have permanent dirt stains from working outside, painting furniture, etc... on my fingers ~ no more ~ she has the most wonderful scents. even just sitting by the sink it smells good, then when u use it, it just re-juvenates the scent again. i love it ♥ hugs m'friend humble♥

7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

What a beautiful photo Vikki!!! I just love it...I'm so very proud of you! Look at your mind wide open in the side bar too!!! Yaaaay, don't hesitate to ask me anything sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

Deb said...

This is a great little vignette. I love the child size blue chair!

Sweet Old Vintage said...

Hi Vikki... You are doing a lovely job... I have been blogging for a few months now but still can't figure out how to do some of the things others do.. I just keep working at it and sometimes you just stumble onto it and then have to think ..now what did I do to make it work... Will keep in touch... I love blogging.. I spend my time everyday reading and hunting... Reaaly can't go to garage sales ect. as much cause I can't make myself spend the money to run around and not find anything and I have used all my money in gas.... So I blog and lots of times you can find great things in the stores on the blogs.....

A Wild Thing said...

Thanks for the plug gal...don't let 'er fool ya, this gal is very talented, can't wait to see some of the hand-dids posted in the blog. Once you get to rollin', you will be addicted just like the rest of us...how's the Sweet Annie doin'? Fingers in the dirt all mornin', it is good to work at home...better git ta makin some soaps...later friend...NUT

kathy said...

I am so impressed -- Love the picture -- Ok how do you get those sweet hearts in your blog ??
Is it a seperate font ?? Can't wait to see more of your things --
too lovely -- Kathy - GA

Sallie said...

I came to visit from the feathered nest :-)

Love the photo!!

God bless,
Sallie
http://www.angelfire.com/sc/anderklan/seasidetales

Jeanne said...

a most exquisite journal.
Love and hugs and many blessings
Love you Jeanne ^j^