Thursday, July 24

a wonderful outdoor antique show





these are pics from when we ( my lovely daughter*in*law, shanna, who i love calling my daughter!) & i went to an outdoor antique show. it was a gorgeous day. she loves so many things that i do ~ we have wonderful times together! tonite i had my lil 'o' therapy & remembered to ask her what she did with the spool cabinet she bought. one booth had a wonderful collection of spool cabinets. shanna spotted one she loved & it has a wonderful home ~ at their beautiful house. she loves making quilts, prim dolls, crows, & many other hand*did treasures. also loves doing scrapbooky things ~ cards ~ books & other fun projects. shanna loves to paint furniture & does a wonderful job at everything she does ~ especially being sucha lovely wife & mom... love u! i am sooo blessed! humble ♥


5 comments:

marie said...

Looks like a wonderful show. We don't have shows like that by me. Love the spool cabinets and the resting pup!
Sounds like you have a very special relationship with your daughter-in-law. You are blessed!!

kathy said...

Vikki , what lovely pics -- makes me tingle to see all the lovelies --
and those spool cabinets -wonderful -- we don't see many here and the prices - yikes !-
I love my dtr -in laws - so much also -- really don't like the (in -law ) word - How fun to shop with her --Kathy - GA

Renna said...

That is my idea of a FUN day! How neate that you and your dil have similar tastes and interests! :-)

Eve said...

That is a lovely blue quilt. I love to do most of the things your daughter in law does but scarpbooking. I have never got into that. I think it would be fun though.
I would love to attend a sale like that. There is a large flea market about three miles from me, and that can be a lot of fun on the week end.
I love the little sleeping puppy.

Katy said...

Oh my gosh...I wish I could have gone to that...what a GREAT place!!! I love everything there! That puppy is too cute! :)